Announcement CS:GO Jail Server is LIVE

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
go-to-jail-monopoly-game.jpg


Take one step out of your cells and FREEZE because CS:GO Jail is here!

It's official, our Jail server for CS:GO is LIVE. We've had an outstanding number of requests for this server by you guys, and CS Leadership is proud to announce it officially. It's time to refresh our memories and read up on the rules put in place for CS:GO Jail. Ensure you read the Jail Rulebook HERE.

With CS:GO Jail in place, admins need to know how to do their jobs properly among all the chaos that prison brings. Jail Admin Training classes will begin shortly to help eG's and eGO's know how to maintain professionalism, while having a great time in the server. Make sure to sign up for classes when they become available. Admins will further their knowledge, and will be given a shiny Jail Admin Training award.


CSS-JAILs.png


Let's keep this server filled and strive to see it become a huge success! Success in CS:GO Jail = More servers for the future!!!

Have fun rebelling everyone, we'll see you in the server.

IP Address: csgo_11.edge-gamers.com:27016


tumblr_inline_mne5sjKlQy1qz4rgp.gif
 
Last edited:
Get ready to hear every warden use "Take one step out of your cells and FREEZE"
 
For those who want the Jail experience without the real lack of freedom and jailhouse sex.
 
The map I've been working on is almost ready. Just need to add in a race, maze, and maybe a bhop; finish pyramid climb and regular climb; and iron out any problems. The most up to date version can be found in my signature. Any feedback is helpful unless you're nmsniper saying my map doesn't have enough foliage. @_@
 
The map I've been working on is almost ready. Just need to add in a race, maze, and maybe a bhop; finish pyramid climb and regular climb; and iron out any problems. The most up to date version can be found in my signature. Any feedback is helpful unless you're nmsniper saying my map doesn't have enough foliage. @_@

Don't add a disco. I'm really bad at dancing:biggrin:. Cant wait to play what you made
 
Don't add a disco. I'm really bad at dancing:biggrin:. Cant wait to play what you made

Don't have a plan to unless adding a full sized disco added to the end result will still keep the map under 50mb uncompressed. Don't want the download to take forever. If it does come around, it would be something for a v2 update.
 
I don't think anybody wanted jail not enough threads...
 
I never got to play jail in CSS, hopefully I'll get o try it out now
 
Back
Top