G2a.com

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
I want to remind everyone how important it is to eGO that you click the G2A.COM banner on our TS3 server when you are buying games or other software. There's a coupon code listed on the banner that will save you an additional 3% off their already great prices. You'll save money and help eGO at the same time!
 
When I get some $$/possible games I'll definitely keep this in mind. Thanks Arti!
 
I highly recommend Dying light from the G2A website. It is a $60 steam game that can be purchased from $32! One of the best story lines i've played and it is also Co-Op.
 
I highly recommend Dying light from the G2A website. It is a $60 steam game that can be purchased from $32! One of the best story lines i've played and it is also Co-Op.

Ye :)

sent from tapatalk
 
Back
Top