- Joined
- Jan 28, 2013
- Messages
- 567
So, I love CSS and GO and it's the best distraction I found while doing my grad studies. As soon as I started playing I found eGO and joined because of D2 regulars and Crypto, but soon made bucket load of friends the D2 server became my addiction.
From last 2 months I have been reducing my play time to concentrate on job hunting as I have graduated and as an international student I have limited time to find one or I have to pack up and go back.
So, I have decided to do the unthinkable and stop playing and get my priorities right and sort things out.
Moreover, i have installed Windows 10 and it broke my NVIDIA drivers (lol, talk about perfect timing).
Hopefully this won't be a good bye and I can come back and play my favorite game on my loved server.
If I can't then, oh well life happens and good luck to you guys and to eGO..
Like to call out some friends
Crypto, frost, Audiokiller, toast, tools, instinct, nasis, Damon, Bruce lee, nars, imak, nmsniper, badass, piker, jayk, cup, come2me, mcniff, wall-E, opz, number one, tricky one and many more.
A final GG and GL..
Hellboy signing off
From last 2 months I have been reducing my play time to concentrate on job hunting as I have graduated and as an international student I have limited time to find one or I have to pack up and go back.
So, I have decided to do the unthinkable and stop playing and get my priorities right and sort things out.
Moreover, i have installed Windows 10 and it broke my NVIDIA drivers (lol, talk about perfect timing).
Hopefully this won't be a good bye and I can come back and play my favorite game on my loved server.
If I can't then, oh well life happens and good luck to you guys and to eGO..
Like to call out some friends
Crypto, frost, Audiokiller, toast, tools, instinct, nasis, Damon, Bruce lee, nars, imak, nmsniper, badass, piker, jayk, cup, come2me, mcniff, wall-E, opz, number one, tricky one and many more.
A final GG and GL..
Hellboy signing off
Last edited:




























