Battlefield 4 Buy BF4 with or without Premiere?

NullWolf

Poster
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
159
Buy BF4 with or without Premium?

I'm going to be buying BF4 today. Is it worth it (or required for any of our servers) to get the Premium edition?

edit - Premium... not Premiere. LOL
 
Last edited:
Excellent, thanks Wizekraker. I'll just get the BF4 today, and if I like it I'll probably upgrade it later for the spiffy tags, emblems etc...

Wouldn't even have to do that for another week if the Origin Game Time worked properly... -_-
 
It's not required, but since the servers are usually full, anyone trying to join after will be placed in a queue - Players with BF4 Premium take priority in the queue, and thus get in quicker.

Just a heads up ;)
 
It's not required, but since the servers are usually full, anyone trying to join after will be placed in a queue - Players with BF4 Premium take priority in the queue, and thus get in quicker.

Just a heads up ;)

Meh... I've got the money allotted for it, I may as well.
 
Premium's nice because you get the Priority in line to get on a server, there are a few pretty good maps, and some of the weapons you get to unlock are great.....UCAV, GOL Magnum, F2000.....
 
Nope, just bought BF4.

Before I could even get BFH, I'll have to upgrade my hard drives (running out of room on these old 250GB drives) and definitely upgrade my video card (9500 GT).

Hmm..I not sure if it is good idea getting bf4 with current graphic card you have.
 
Just means when I get a new video card in another week that it'll be that much more satisfying.
 
What card? and make sure you are meeting power requirements of the card
 
More than likely I'll go with this PNY GT 630 that's on sale. Unfortunately on my computer tech wages, I can't be extravagant with my gaming.
 
Well, buying premium grants you 2 weeks early access to ALL DLCs, so in the long run it pays for itself. You get prioritized for server ques. You are also granted access to the BF4 CTE. Welcome to battlefield, search me out on Battlelog if you need someone to walk you through
 

Latest posts

Back
Top