Johnny Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 2,606 Apr 12, 2015 #1 Wallpapers! Anyone got some to post?
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Apr 12, 2015 #2 That's actually kind of cool. Who made it?
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Apr 12, 2015 #3 That's pretty awesome! Here's a blue version I have my own too :3 TF2 is awesome. HERE IS OUR MARK Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Apr 12, 2015 #4 Whipped these up just for you guys! Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
Johnny Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 2,606 Apr 12, 2015 #5 DragonD said: That's actually kind of cool. Who made it? Click to expand... I have a bunch of images in leadership forum that I made. Was going through them and found this one that I made for myself and decided to share it. p.s. Nice Sharknado Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
DragonD said: That's actually kind of cool. Who made it? Click to expand... I have a bunch of images in leadership forum that I made. Was going through them and found this one that I made for myself and decided to share it. p.s. Nice Sharknado
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Apr 13, 2015 #6 Tf2 has made it's mark! >:3
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Apr 14, 2015 #7 Sharknado said: Tf2 has made it's mark! >:3 Click to expand... I don't like the text police, you should use this for TF2 div wallpaper: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Fonts/
Sharknado said: Tf2 has made it's mark! >:3 Click to expand... I don't like the text police, you should use this for TF2 div wallpaper: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Fonts/
M ModusPwnens Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 2,955 Apr 16, 2015 #8 ST0RMY said: Whipped these up just for you guys! Click to expand... you would
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Apr 16, 2015 #9 Ledzo. said: I don't like the text police, you should use this for TF2 div wallpaper: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Fonts/ Click to expand... I've got it, thought about it, decided not to.
Ledzo. said: I don't like the text police, you should use this for TF2 div wallpaper: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Fonts/ Click to expand... I've got it, thought about it, decided not to.
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Apr 16, 2015 #10 Sharknado said: I've got it, thought about it, decided not to. Click to expand...
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Apr 16, 2015 #11 ledzo. said: Click to expand... XD this ^^