Interested in joining the EC Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMsniper

Louise de La Valli?re
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
3,033
tumblr_nnbxj2QYJJ1utwaqno1_500.gif

Actual Photo of me trying to pick up chicks
[You must be at least an O ranked admin to apply to be an EC]​
  • Do you enjoy having fun?
  • Do you enjoy meeting new players?
  • Are you a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience?

If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may be a sociopath, if you answered yes to at least one of them it seems like you are interested in joining the Event Coordinator Program.

But NMsniper, what is this event program?

Well Ill tell you other slightly less handsome me, the Event Program is a fun cool program designed let players enjoy special game-types we don't have a server for such as GunGame, Deathmatch, Hunger Games and much more!

Golly Gee NMsniper, that sounds fun and dandy, I really want to be apart of this! How can I apply to be an EC!

Well first you have to stop asking so many damn questions, and stop talking to yourself...its weird man...just stop

Next you have to send a PM to NMsniper, hes in charge of the program. For you, as the kids call it, noobs out there, PM stands for Private Message so only the sender and the receiver can see whats there.
Within the message simply explain why you want to be an EC and why you think you are better than everyone else!

...seriously thats it? seems pretty easy if you ask me
Nobody asked you...

TL:DR We are looking for new ECs, send a PM to NMsniper with the reason why you want to be an ec, and why you think you are fit for the program. You are not limited to those two topics only.
 
Last edited:
Are you a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience?

This seems . . . targeted towards someone . . .
tohsaka-rin-disgusted.jpg
 
I hope you enjoy the PM, sniper. I put a lot of effort into it.
 
I am gudder CSS and CSGO than you is. I silver one wit 15 wins I is purrdy experiencd wit teh cmmnds like sv_cheats 1

I can will tak mine ec spott naow tnxz
 
whats with all these former advisors coming here anyways lmao!

Well whoever does the ec job host a pirate ship night or 1 vs 100 :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top