- Joined
- Jul 27, 2010
- Messages
- 2,574
Has it been 5 years already? What a life.
Anyways, I am hopping over to the Minecraft division to assist with recruiting. Since Jade got promoted to DL, there has been a gap in recruiting that needs to be filled so I will do my best to assist.
Of course, this doesn't mean I'm not gonna talk to you guys. I'll still be on the forums, in Teamspeak, in CSGO, events, etc.
Anyways, it was great gaming with you all, RIP highschool server and SKYLINEGTR <3
~flame
Anyways, I am hopping over to the Minecraft division to assist with recruiting. Since Jade got promoted to DL, there has been a gap in recruiting that needs to be filled so I will do my best to assist.
Of course, this doesn't mean I'm not gonna talk to you guys. I'll still be on the forums, in Teamspeak, in CSGO, events, etc.
Anyways, it was great gaming with you all, RIP highschool server and SKYLINEGTR <3
~flame






























