New ashe

Smiley

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
830
So I 1st of all like this new Ashe. I kind of want to buy a crit rune page for her.

http://mullinator.com/tools/runepage/1p5x81q4x91pAx91qXx3

Would it be viable? Would it be better to do all crit damage or all crit %?

My main thought behind getting crit runes for her would be the early damage she would get from it. Then just building mainly ad on her after that.
 
Crit damage imo. Generic adc builds give all the % chance you need.
 
So I 1st of all like this new Ashe. I kind of want to buy a crit rune page for her.

http://mullinator.com/tools/runepage/1p5x81q4x91pAx91qXx3

Would it be viable? Would it be better to do all crit damage or all crit %?

My main thought behind getting crit runes for her would be the early damage she would get from it. Then just building mainly ad on her after that.

Her Q doesn't scale with crit. The only way to increase the damage of it is AD and AS. IMO I'd look into items like IE, BotRK, Shiv, etc. As far as runes go I'd probably stick with straight AD with Armor yellows and AS blues.

Her Q does make last hitting under the turret much easier, though.

Paired with a smart Leona her early game is hard to deal with.
 
Her q also works with her passive which does more damage with crit

INNATE: Ashe's basic attacks and abilities apply Frost to enemies damaged, Slow icon slowing them by 5 / 11 / 17 / 23 / 29 / 35% for 2 seconds.

Ashe's basic attacks against frosted enemies always Critical strike icon critically strike for modified critical damage, but Ashe otherwise cannot perform critical strikes.

TOTAL DAMAGE: (1.1 + Critical Strike Chance ? (1 + Bonus Criticial Strike Damage)) AD

With this formal what is better Crit Chance or Crit Damage
 
If frosted enemies are always critted upon, then damage.
 
I have that exact runepage myself. It's awesome.

Whereas it might not be the best rune setup for Ashe, it can be really good for any ranged AD for a chance of high damage, and for anyone, like Trynda, it's awesome. It's easier to get crit capped, or close to it, and then you usually have one or two items you can then spend into AS, more AD or survival.
 
Her passive will make you want to take chance, but take the damage. Since you have 100% crit on frosted enemies, you want the damage multiplier to be as high as you can take it.

Personally, the only champs I use Crit chance runes on are Yasuo, AD Thresh, and Tryn. Like said above, all other AD carries have a similar build path that usually give you about 30%(if not more) chance.

EDIT: Just played her again with a new build. Hurricane is a good addition if you can spare it. It will also shoot the Q effect.
 
Last edited:
I start dorans/pot/totem as usual

Then I build
BF Sword > Pickaxe > IE
Dagger > Boots > Berserkers Greaves
Statik Shiv
Furor Enhancement for greaves
Phantom Dancer
BotRK

I like building IE for damage first, then shiv and phantom dancer for movement speed and attack speed because when I 'go in', I usually poke with basic attacks until a certain point, then W for slow, ult for stun, q for damage with passive, and if they're not dead by then W again for slow and finish them off with basic attacks. Attack speed and movement speed are vital for ashe, especially when you dive too hard and are trying to get away :P

Last night I built 3 berserkers greaves, an IE, a shiv, and BoRK. Ashe was so fast and I never needed my ult; my Q and W were enough to kill anything not super tanky.

Now, I may only be a level 15 but I did go 26 - 8 when queued with 2 other lvl 30s. I was op ^_^
 
Back
Top