More News About Battlefront 3

alex2142hp1

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 12, 2014
Messages
4,179
More Updates Coming June 15

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoLgrIBX7Ws[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNbnXmC41q8[/ame]
 
Last edited:
im pretty sure im going to e3 this year in Las Vegas specifically for the debut/trial press of this game.
 
I'll bet we see a beta shortly after e3. I heard split screens will be an option not sure if that was PC or consoles only.
 
i might be confused about your comment but E3 is held in L.A.

thats what i meant lol. sorry, i was a bit drunk when i typed that.

los angeles
las vegas

june 16-18, already booked my flight and took time off
 
Looks like the game will be released in early December. Pre-order and you get access on Dec 1st according to Origin.
 
So their site (http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront) says:

"Available November 17, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on Origin for PC"

then at the bottom of that page:

"Players who pre-order Star Wars™ Battlefront™ can fight the battle [of jakku] one-week early on December 1, 2015. All other players will get access to this free content on December 8th, 2015.

So they release the game Nov 17 then the people who pay the $10 extra get to play this battle Dec 1 and then the regular buyers get Jakku Dec 8th *facedesk*

Disclaimer: I got the $69.99 one, kind of disappointed.
 
Even though I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, I may have to give this game a shot. May be on my Christmas list. :)
 
Back
Top