The Struggle is Real!?!

lllDALEKlll

Rookie
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Messages
35
So no shoot there I was spending $100s of dollars on cases trying to get something other than a blue....and today I just randomly bought one and got a factor new doppler flip knife! I was so pumped...finally something went my way. BUUUTTTT what do you guys think I should do keep it or sell it and try to recoup some of my money ive invested? And no giving it to one of you fine folks isnt on the table

qSbzv57.jpg
 
Honestly-selling it isn't going to do you good I mean if you wanted a game that came out you wouldn't have spent 100 dollars on cases right? plus they look cool.
 
Honestly-selling it isn't going to do you good I mean if you wanted a game that came out you wouldn't have spent 100 dollars on cases right? plus they look cool.

Agreed 100x the only reason I would sell it would be to buy more cases.. Seems I have an addiction
 
Nice doppler!! I got this sexy baby today <3

And I got a gut knife scorched xD

ZqNJLW7.png
 
Keep it, it looks nice, and it's FN, so that's an added bonus
 
Back
Top