Video Post the song

Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58oVCfA78gE[/ame]

I'm so glad I got all his 60's albums a couple years ago. Such a great song-writer.
 
REAL LIFE- Send Me An Angel

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rap-_v71USA&index=10&list=FL782Cz7mMChMM6ugGpydKiw[/ame]

Don't remember if I posted this song before. Oh well I hope u enjoy it
 
Killing Joke - Darkness Before Dawn

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9TxkrdPPx0[/ame]
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Save the Population

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvjGrWERM1U[/ame]
 
This is the aftermovie from supersized kingsday festival where i went on kingsday =3
This type of music is not very well known in the usa.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k1K6BFPLo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k1K6BFPLo[/ame]

Can't wait till defqon !
​
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I honestly love this kind of music (just not the music video)

A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran [New Wave/Post-Punk]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU[/ame]
 
Have A Nice Life - I Don't Love [Post-Punk/Shoegaze]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhkO-c-S0c[/ame]
 
Instantly fell in love with the intro of this song.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJykO6qtb30[/ame]
 
This is the single greatest mashup I have ever seen.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4cGqu2_GQQ[/ame]
 
*New Release* Infinite - Bad

Omg this song and music video is SLAYING my life!!!! I really hope they win 1st place on all of the music shows after their comeback stage week!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1oTSAhdzNQ[/ame]
 
Opening of the Hardstyle Stage Defqon1 2015
Went there this year and last year, 3 Days of Diehard Partying !
60,000 People, One Festival !
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWtjthTkqvM[/ame]
Aftermovie Last year.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwjMQTs2HfQ[/ame]
Hardstyle/Hardcore Will never Die <3​
 
Last edited:
*Released 32 Minutes Ago* Super Junior - Devil

The kings of K-Pop are back and omg yes!!!! This is pure beauty!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwERHxXcTs[/ame]
 
Thanks a lot Helpless. You had to post a song by that band. I now know what I'm going to be listening to for the next few days.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsKyxkfj8ak[/ame]
 
Thanks a lot Helpless. You had to post a song by that band. I now know what I'm going to be listening to for the next few days.

Been listening to them all weekend. Had a Depeche craving. Good thing I got it out of my system for now

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0AKJMGxwpE[/ame]
 
*New Release* Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Party

My queens are back with a summer time smashing hit! Though it's sad to see them as 8 members and not 9, I still love my girls no matter what! I hope you guys enjoy this summer smashing hit!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQzu7NYlZNQ[/ame]
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top