Post Yourself!

WpMNnoI

jN9OJEW



It was finally time to share with all of you people the great David.

Wait, do you see the pictures?lmao

Nope. Learn how to post images, newb.I"m not fixing your Links, though.
 
jN9OJEW.jpg

WpMNnoI.jpg



It was finally time to share with all of you people the great David.

"Why are there two different doors"
-Population 6-14-2015 Never forget
"Part of your body is a potato chip"
-Population 6-14-2015
"I can tell it's you in both picture cause your huge nose"
-Population 6-14-2015
 
Ck0D5Bp.jpg

HOLY LORD ITS SNACKBAR

9VyGTfD.jpg

My buddy took my bands logo design and made a HUGE batch of super rad shirts. Heck yeah! Pour Bastards!

fLZy2YM.jpg

Some kid was playing guitar on the street and begging for money. Except he couldnt play. He was just sitting there with the guitar pretending to be in between jams as people walked past. I was out with my band photographer and he took this awesome picture of me showing this kid up. Dont fake it- especially for money.

1HTT1Uh.jpg

5th of July - HAPPY HANGOVER DAY!

BobZOai.jpg

One last one from way back when it looked like I was in Sons of Anarchy.
 
Last edited:
"when people see muscle for the first time" hahahahhahahahahaahahahahahha, that was awesome
 
j8FHa.jpg


Interview this morning, figured I looked good enough for an update.

Welp it's sideways. Just break your neck looking at it, then.
 
11825105_1479303912383001_7745636614504918374_n.jpg


me and my coworkers have dinner. i'm the behemoth in the back lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top