Question about admin

Graphic

I made one post
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5
ok i have play on EGO servers for a long time from on your minecraft divion to you csgo servers and i am 15 and i want to know what age is it to be an admin i dont care about becoming one i want to know to one day become one
 
I think you can become a eG or eGO at the same age you can join the clan, and that is age 13.
 
Becoming an eG/eGO has really nothing to do with age. What your peers and leadership look for is people who understand and follow the community's guidelines, have a great time on the server, hangs out in Teamspeak, attends events, and overall have a positive attitude and are willing to assist others in their time of need. I'm sure I'm leaving out a few things, but all that really matters is that you have a great time in eGO. bleh
 
Becoming an eG/eGO has really nothing to do with age. What your peers and leadership look for is people who understand and follow the community's guidelines, have a great time on the server, hangs out in Teamspeak, attends events, and overall have a positive attitude and are willing to assist others in their time of need. I'm sure I'm leaving out a few things, but all that really matters is that you have a great time in eGO. bleh

This.
 
Back
Top