Feeling old yet?

Super Mario!

LOL.... the ringtone on my cell is the Super Mario Bros level one music. I was at the cashier line at Target and my phone rang, and the kid at the register goes "oh thats old... i've head that before".

:blink: I was like WTF.... who doesn't know that tune immediately!!!

Rob
 
LOL.... the ringtone on my cell is the Super Mario Bros level one music. I was at the cashier line at Target and my phone rang, and the kid at the register goes "oh thats old... i've head that before".

:blink: I was like WTF.... who doesn't know that tune immediately!!!

Rob

MY friend/co-workers text notification was the coin tone for when Mario grabbed a coin. While he was on the phone with a customer building a script, I kept texting him, saying the word COIN over and over again.
 
LOL.... the ringtone on my cell is the Super Mario Bros level one music. I was at the cashier line at Target and my phone rang, and the kid at the register goes "oh thats old... i've head that before".

:blink: I was like WTF.... who doesn't know that tune immediately!!!

Rob

My sister has the ringtone for when I call her cell set as one of the SMB levels too, can't recall which it is right now though.
 
I still have my NES! It came with Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt. Still works great......I guess now I feel old :)
 
I have the SMB level 1 music as my alarm clock tune. I know officially hate that song. I wasn't even born when SMB was first created, but hey emulators + PS4 Controller = <3.

But, if i still play the Gamecube then...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top