M1 Carbine Clicking Speed

SS-Shifty

Rookie
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
75
So....I don't know if anyone gives a rip or anything but here is the topic.

It has been up to debate whether I use mouse wheel or click (or use script) to get the M1 Carbine firing speed that I have. Quite frankly, I don't think I'm a fast clicker or anything, but here is a short clip that shows a sample of my typical clicking speed.

[Each click is a shot (Captain Obvious Speaking)]

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZQSirhhaG6E[/ame]

I have never used a mouse wheel (or script) for M1 Carbine....anyways, cheers!
 
Last edited:
I don't think anyone really believes that you are using anything, most of the time it's just a joke so we don't feel so bad about being killed by that peashooter. Now for the lie you told, you are a fast clicker, dont believe me? lets go to the tape...yep your finger isnt even moving and I keep hearing clicks!
 
I don't think anyone really believes that you are using anything, most of the time it's just a joke so we don't feel so bad about being killed by that peashooter. Now for the lie you told, you are a fast clicker, dont believe me? lets go to the tape...yep your finger isnt even moving and I keep hearing clicks!

Thanks for clarifying Zero. I usually try to let it slide off my back but for some reason, an in-game comment the other day was the final straw that broke my camel's back :chair:

DOD:s division people are the best :thumbup:
 
Now you only need to find a way to use your super powers for good, and not evil carbine action :)
 
Thanks for clarifying Zero. I usually try to let it slide off my back but for some reason, an in-game comment the other day was the final straw that broke my camel's back :chair:

DOD:s division people are the best :thumbup:

Hey Shifty..It's NumNutz. Thanks for posting. I think I was playing when someone made that comment. In game it sounds ridiculously fast..faster than most I typically hear. It's cool to see you are in fact amazingly fast.

Of course after seeing that fast twitching instead of thinking you're a hacker, now I'm convinced your on drugs:P:laugh:

Always enjoy playing with you on Donner!

Sgt. NumNutz
 
Hey Shifty..It's NumNutz. Thanks for posting. I think I was playing when someone made that comment. In game it sounds ridiculously fast..faster than most I typically hear. It's cool to see you are in fact amazingly fast.

Of course after seeing that fast twitching instead of thinking you're a hacker, now I'm convinced your on drugs:P:laugh:

Always enjoy playing with you on Donner!

Sgt. NumNutz

I've never DOD:S'ed under the influence but perhaps I can get drunk and play one of these weekend. Always fun to get 90'ed from you and then killing you in Donner ^_^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top