Most of you probably don't remember me...

Razberri

Famous
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
520
I've been inactive for about a year... maybe a little more... sooooo... What have I missed?
Cats?
Hats?
Dragons?
Unicorns?


P.S. I've missed you all and I apologize for the time I've been gone, but I'm not that sorry because my baby is now 7 months and he's most important :) Mommy life can be hectic! I wanna be more active now that he has real schedules and stuff... so here I go!
 
Hey Radberri, you just missed the boys vs girls scrim last night lol. Welcome back, be sure to to take an admin refresher course if you need to. See you on the servers.
 
Seph! Goyan! I feel special that you guys dropped in to say hi :D

And thanks everyone for the warm welcomes :thumbup:
 
Saw this, decided to log in to say hi, bye now though.
 
Why are people copying my post... Also hi again.
 
hObquS0.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top