Jolt's Event Contest!

Jolt387

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
739
Hello CS Division!
Before I start, let me say I'm bad at explaining things.

This has been cancelled. May start a new one in the future.​

I have noticed that there are not a lot of e's in events! You guys are the future, and I swear the events are for all of us, not just G's and O's! Let's get those e members in here!
So to all you G's/O's this is a challenge for you to help invite more e's too!


Here's my proposition:
  • Every event night, I will take tally of number of players and number of e's.
  • Every friday night event I will put everyone on the server into a raffle for a CS:GO weapon skin.
  • The rarity will depend on the number of e's and the number of skins going out will depend on number of participants throughout the week.

The next event this week to up the chances for this week's raffle:
N/A

This week's raffle will be on the following event:
N/A​

I will be keeping this thread updated as events go by, so be sure to attend events!

This week's raffle is currently standing at:

  • Rarity: n/a
  • Number of items to be given: n/a

Winners: (Contact me on steam and add me if we aren't friends yet!)

[CS:GO] Royal Rumble -- Feb 26
:
Voo - GS3G1 - Polar Camo [received]
TooCheesy - XM1014 - StatTrak Scumbria [received]
Jade - Dual Berettas - Dueling Dragons [received]


[CS:GO] Scrim -- Mar 4
:
BoltAction - Mac-10 - Indigo [received]
White Flash - PP-Bizon - StatTrak Photic Zone
Alm0st_ - Tec-9 - StatTrak Jambiya [received]

[CS:GO] Game Night -- Mar 11
I was sick, so I'm adding this one to the next one. (Up to Mil-spec, 2 drops)

[CS:S] Classics -- Mar 18:
Special Winner: Xerneas - XM1014 - Blue Spruce
luke_swear - SSG08 - StatTrak Necropos [received]
Alm0st_ - USP-S - Torque [received]
Silver - Dual Berettas - Dueling Dragons
slam fanderbergler - Famas - StatTrak Survivor-Z

[CS:GO] Climb Night -- March 25:
Dan_ - M249 - Nebula Crusader
Fameless - Famas - Neural Net
Kris - SSG 08 - Necropos
K0ala - Mac 10 - Lapis Gator

April 1st:
I had other engagements to attend to, so April 8th will include 2 weapons up to Mil-spec!
Other bonuses include:
1 guaranteed 'e' skin
2 already selected games


For more information on events and to see upcoming attractions, check out this thread!
 
Last edited:
Sounds like fun. Can't wait to get my hands on those skins
 
Kind of unfortunate there isint many e's at events, they are all so fun and each have an unique aspect.
+ You get free stuff :thumbup:
 
I will be doing this for at least a couple weeks, so keep checking this post and reminding everyone to join the events! I will be adding conditions specifically for the Royal Rumble event too, so keep an eye open!
 
Wooo! Thanks for everyone who joined. Was fun. :D
 
I will try to be in the events and plus they are always fun too so all of the e members should be in them
 
Pushing this back up:

If you have won something (listed in first post) Please befriend me on Steam and come get your skin!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top