Looking for Madden players

CCCPofAmerica

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
1,732
Looking for madden 16 players on Xbox one. Especially if you like to play MUT. Leave gamer tag or PM me your tag. Thanks
 
Haha I don't play that crap, just kidding about to buy one for mlb the show. Nice to hear from you
 
Haha I don't play that crap, just kidding about to buy one for mlb the show. Nice to hear from you

when you get it lmk and we'll square up so i can whoop that ass

you too man haha do you still go into team speak?
 
when you get it lmk and we'll square up so i can whoop that ass

you too man haha do you still go into team speak?


Haha no i don't. I have not been on in months. I've been just enjoying my life with family. Console is just easier for me to stop and start.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top