G2A Contract Expires

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We aren't sponsored by G2A anymore but you can still save 3% and have a portion of your purchase go to EGO by using the EDGE coupon code.

*Please send me a pm if the code doesn't work.
 
I have a partnership with g2a, gamefanshop, and a few other similar sites.

If you need coupon codes, i can probably get you some, just let me know.
 
I have a partnership with g2a, gamefanshop, and a few other similar sites.

If you need coupon codes, i can probably get you some, just let me know.

I think the point of Mike making this post was to say if by chance you shop at G2A, use our code and benefit eGO.
 
I think the point of Mike making this post was to say if by chance you shop at G2A, use our code and benefit eGO.

Thats why I became a dedicated supporter, to support eGO directly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top