I made a PP Bizon Skin.

MUTE

Active Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Messages
401
Made for this weapon skinning contest.

Questions/Comments/Concerns welcome

a8VCCul.jpg


https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678214914
 
oh i thought it meant something meaningful, but nah its just 2 random words that start with p.
its also based off of the aestetic of old scifi comics, which often had similar names. the real question is whys it called syntax
 
its also based off of the aestetic of old scifi comics, which often had similar names. the real question is whys it called syntax

ask gamerinthedark. he made the map. I just ported it and made it less garbage than it was.
 
you should be calling it the UR-N-8.

Sorry too much?
 
oh i thought it meant something meaningful, but nah its just 2 random words that rhyme
 
I do like the colour scheme on the top and the planets, not a fan of the "Percy's planet" part however ...

I was thinking about the idea of you possibly turnin the mag into a lightsaber? Back to the future style?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top