Feel like some Karaoke?

Minty

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
2,078

pyro_blu_old_style_1920x1200_by_gavade_zpsi9sa0c15.jpg

Pyro splash art by Gavin "GAVade" Hargest at http://www.deviantart.com

The Team Fortress 2 Division is doing another grandiose, amazing, hat-wearing Karaoke Night
on Saturday the 28th at 8:00 PM CT, hosted by A Nudist Colony and the Princess Canii.
If you'd like to come join in the festivities, we would be ecstatic to have you!

More information here!

​
 
I'm still trying to get 100% in English, so since I haven't master the English language, I don't think I am ready to sing a song with English words/phrases in them. Once I master English and take singing classes I might sing a song, but I'll most definitely come and listen to the other amazing singers that we have here in EGO!
 
I'm still trying to get 100% in English, so since I haven't master the English language, I don't think I am ready to sing a song with English words/phrases in them. Once I master English and take singing classes I might sing a song, but I'll most definitely come and listen to the other amazing singers that we have here in EGO!

I've actually had people sing in German before. I'm a native English speaker, but most of my singing actually tends toward Italian, French or German art songs/arias.

If you'd like to come sing in your native language, we would be ecstatic to listen! :D
 
Dat time nudist first did karaoke and left us all in awe. Good times good times
 

Latest posts

Back
Top