Now Hiring: Rangers Group Announcer

Annihilator

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
3,034
We are looking for motivated individuals to help post announcements within our Steam usergroups to help fill our servers during our down times, we are looking for people who help fill between the hours of 8am and 5 pm EST, and possible even overnight 12 am-8am EST.

For those of you who are unaware of what the Rangers are, we are a group of individuals who join a Steam Usergroup and receive announcements when one or more of our servers need help getting started up. We work in order of rankings of our servers. So we fill:
Avalanche
Donner
Kalt

Now keep in mind you do not have to be on this entire time, but if you find yourself in our servers around these times and want to help call our Rangers into the servers to help fill please PM ME:

Your Name:
Time you are typically on:
Time in eGO:

I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks for helping keep our servers full!!
 
During the school year I can do this... I'll probably contact you closer to then about it.
 
Years ago back when the C's division still had the highschool server someone built a tool using dos that would allow you to connect to a server without being forced to still run steam. Does that still work and does anyone remember where the post might be? If we can connect that way I would gladly run it before I left for work at night.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Years ago back when the C's division still had the highschool server someone built a tool using dos that would allow you to connect to a server without being forced to still run steam. Does that still work and does anyone remember where the post might be? If we can connect that way I would gladly run it before I left for work at night.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah GamingRobot made it, I am sure it doesn't work currently since the IPs changed, but I can get in touch with him and see if he has time to update it.
 
Your Name:Tecmo
Time you are typically on: well my graduations today, and Im moving in 2 weeks but after thats all done (around the first week of July) all day every day
Time in eGO: Since Augutst of last year
 
Your Name:Tecmo
Time you are typically on: well my graduations today, and Im moving in 2 weeks but after thats all done (around the first week of July) all day every day
Time in eGO: Since Augutst of last year

Meant to be in a PM :)

Now keep in mind you do not have to be on this entire time, but if you find yourself in our servers around these times and want to help call our Rangers into the servers to help fill please PM ME:
 
Sorry bout that... I'll pm him when I get back from graduation...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top