Show off your guns!

BrotherJayce

Rookie
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
48
This is not a political discussion! Just a thread to show off your favourite guns!
I just got my first Black Powder rifle the other day, and fell in love. It's definitely one of my most unique.
Here she is, she's an old .45 Hawken Plains Rifle.
 
Last edited:
Owwww, my neck hurts.

But that is nice. Never shot a black powder before.
What does it shoot like? Caliber?
 
hvcUDe7.gif
 
Your rifle is a amazing beauty, Brother. I have way to many to post, but tada... Remington XM2010
c40a2fae16.jpg
 
Last edited:
I've got my Remington 870 Express with 00 Buck sitting right next to me right now.... Historically the most effective deterrent of any intruder into your home. Just the noise of cocking the gun should send any would be thief running for the door (at least I would hope).

rem_5077_bb.jpg
 
I've got my Remington 870 Express with 00 Buck sitting right next to me right now.... Historically the most effective deterrent of any intruder into your home. Just the noise of cocking the gun should send any would be thief running for the door (at least I would hope).

rem_5077_bb.jpg

Uh yeah, Lol, the cocking itself, it's like a sound of A-10 Warthog.. meaning, i really hope to hell said intruder would be thinking twice b4 planning to be dumb.
 
Last edited:
My Russian SKS that's in great condition, my Cooey Ranger that's ridiculously old, and my dads single shot 12g from Hungary.
 
Owwww, my neck hurts.

But that is nice. Never shot a black powder before.
What does it shoot like? Caliber?

It's a .45 caliber, so it doesn't actually kick that much for a rifle, I only use 60 grains for my charges. But it's actually extremely accurate, I was able to get pretty good groups over 100yds out. It does require a little more care with use than a modern rifle though. I'm probably going to take it hunting eventually, the hunting slugs are mean.
The funny part is, I actually had to build a whole new rack to fit this rifle in my collection.
Love your rifle, 2ndRec! I was looking at XM2010's for awhile, but the M1A and SOCOMs kinda caught my eye.
870's are awesome as well, I keep a Mossberg 590 in my closet for home defense.
 
These are just some of my guns. I like black type weapons, I am not a hunter.
- LWRC AR-15 with Suppressor; .223/5.56, very low in sound except for the crack from the bullet breaking the sound barrier
- Custom AR-9 SBR silenced; very low in sound when using 147gr 9mm. Uses standard 33 rd Glock magazines, I use this for Home Defense. I train with this and am very fast and accurate with it, I pity the fool that breaks into my home. I went with this because it is very low in sound. Something you want when letting off shots down a hallway.
- Glock 34, 9mm, very good pistol, little long on the barrel, but this helps with accuracy
- Remington 870 express, with a tactical straight stock adapter. And recoil reducer stock. The straight stock helps keep my line of sight consistent since I only like to train with AR type weapons. This was my go to home defense until I built the AR-9 SBR. Now it is just for fun.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top