The amount of time VRAD takes to compile is astounding. Anyways, I'm uploading the map on the workshop right now so this'll be the last update I'll do in post form. From now on, I'l just keep editing the OP with updates.
Maze is now done and there are two possible endings to it. At the beginning of every round, one is randomly assigned meaning you'll never know which way to go on every round even if you memorized the maze paths. It's also larger than the sad one in Maxsecurity.
![]()
I also finished the disco with a nice control board compared to the broken and semi-functioning one in Maxsecurity. Gotta add in a secret song as well soon.
![]()
Simon is also done. Thanks RDK!
![]()
All in all, the map looks like this now.
![]()
Stuff to do:
* Wipeout
* Race
* Pool
* T armory with automated warday system
* Custom lockdown
* Bhop (underground)
* Deathrun (underground)
* Spider game
* LR Room (underground)
* Vents
* Optimization
* Lots of other stuff I'm probably forgetting at the moment.
Problems that I'm aware of right now:
* Disco doors overlap the walls
* Bottom of maze panel is not textured
* Some textures are black due to lighting errors
* CT's have to haul to get to cell block before cells open (have a pretty good idea on how to fix this)
Once I publish the map on the workshop which should be finished uploading soon anyways, I'd love to have some feedback. Thanks!
Edit: Workshop link is up http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=712122670 It currently has NO optimization so it'll be less laggy in the final product.
The amount of time VRAD takes to compile is astounding. Anyways, I'm uploading the map on the workshop right now so this'll be the last update I'll do in post form. From now on, I'l just keep editing the OP with updates.
Maze is now done and there are two possible endings to it. At the beginning of every round, one is randomly assigned meaning you'll never know which way to go on every round even if you memorized the maze paths. It's also larger than the sad one in Maxsecurity.
I also finished the disco with a nice control board compared to the broken and semi-functioning one in Maxsecurity. Gotta add in a secret song as well soon.
Stuff to do:
* Wipeout
* Race
* Pool
* T armory with automated warday system
* Custom lockdown
* Bhop (underground)
* Deathrun (underground)
* Spider game
* LR Room (underground)
* Vents
* Optimization
* Lots of other stuff I'm probably forgetting at the moment.
Problems that I'm aware of right now:
* Disco doors overlap the walls
* Bottom of maze panel is not textured
* Some textures are black due to lighting errors
* CT's have to haul to get to cell block before cells open (have a pretty good idea on how to fix this)
Once I publish the map on the workshop which should be finished uploading soon anyways, I'd love to have some feedback. Thanks!
Edit: Workshop link is up http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=712122670 It currently has NO optimization so it'll be less laggy in the final product.
Constructive criticism:
With the airball, randomize your teleport location after dropping into the void. Currently you only teleport to the middle in 1 spot.
The run from CT spawn to Armory then to Cells seems a bit long, could you possibly shorten one of those?
Some minor simon errors with the accelerators. Besides that, maybe make the simon board bigger.
Should cut this off near the end of the accelerator (bullet line):
![]()
How it is:
![]()
How it should be:
![]()
Credit goes to mega for finding this ^
The breakable wall, that's near the playground, with the distortions needs player clipping.
Half of the trees are missing textures, the poor trees!
Climb the buttons need names. I can see the CTs accidentally putting on hot lava when they meant to do hard/easy. Otherwise its great!
You can walk through the beam on the cell doorway, disappointment ensues
![]()
mega was the model for this picture
The cells seem a bit small =(
I think you have too many lights on, for a map that is situated during the day.
Alright, so here it begins...
---Secondly, in this image: http://imgur.com/nOqqj7j I shot bullets and circled the problem. When you fall off of climb, you land inside of the CT area marked by the hazard rather than landing in the starting pool. Nothing much to say and can probably be easily fixed.

You can walk through the beam on the cell doorway, disappointment ensues
Perhaps, Wipeout and jump rope are super similar so I tend to have either one or the other in a map. Speedjump looks like a cool game.---I assume everything not in the map at the moment will be added soon. But maybe jump rope could be a game with a CT area above it or around it. Because most jump ropes have the buttons on the side and are easily griefed by the T's. Also, maybe a game like speedjump in the map (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...archtext=avery) could be implemented in the future as well. Except not as easily griefed of course and not as lengthy/difficult to where most T's would die, thus breaking the 66% rule.
The breakable wall, that's near the playground, with the distortions needs player clipping.
Half of the trees are missing textures, the poor trees!
Climb the buttons need names. I can see the CTs accidentally putting on hot lava when they meant to do hard/easy. Otherwise its great!
With the airball, randomize your teleport location after dropping into the void. Currently you only teleport to the middle in 1 spot.
The run from CT spawn to Armory then to Cells seems a bit long, could you possibly shorten one of those?
Some minor simon errors with the accelerators. Besides that, maybe make the simon board bigger.
Think it's too late to make them bigger now =(. Sorry T's.The cells seem a bit small =(
I think you have too many lights on, for a map that is situated during the day.

my secret song?![]()
Think it's too late to make them bigger now =(. Sorry T's.
I would also suggest making the maze harder because right now all you have to do is just wall straight and turn left. So make it more difficult for the T's to finish.
Decoy Game:
- make the decoys not emit any noise