T Texan Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 98 Jul 8, 2016 #1 Lets try to fill up the DM server tonight! I'll be giving away a few telltale games from humblebundle, so come on out and test your skills!
Lets try to fill up the DM server tonight! I'll be giving away a few telltale games from humblebundle, so come on out and test your skills!
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jul 8, 2016 #2 or i could... not do that. cuz jail.
G gamed0m Famous Joined Oct 8, 2015 Messages 474 Jul 8, 2016 #3 I would... if I wasn't on the other side of the world while getting a constant 350 ping with random chances of power outages.
I would... if I wasn't on the other side of the world while getting a constant 350 ping with random chances of power outages.
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jul 8, 2016 #4 gamed0m said: I would... if I wasn't on the other side of the world while getting a constant 350 ping with random chances of power outages. Click to expand... liking terrible music will do that to you
gamed0m said: I would... if I wasn't on the other side of the world while getting a constant 350 ping with random chances of power outages. Click to expand... liking terrible music will do that to you
S _Spooky Laizz Active Member Joined Dec 11, 2015 Messages 319 Jul 9, 2016 #5 what if I get 10fps in the server