Calling ego's Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorta

I made one post
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
4
This is an official challenge to any ego member who claims to be the "best of the best" in this community. I am offering a 2v2 best of 3 match against the "best of the best". Winner gets to wear the ego name in any and all RL tournaments, as they have proven themselves to be the only ones deserving of such a prestigious title. My associate and I will be waiting. Get ready for a stomping, PALS. :chair:
 
Last edited:
This is an official challenge to any ego member who claims to be the "best of the best" in this community. I am offering a 2v2 best of 3 match against the "best of the best". Winner gets to wear the ego name in any and all RL tournaments, as they have proven themselves to be the only ones deserving of such a prestigious title. My associate and I will be waiting. Get ready for a stomping, PALS. :chair:

We already have an official Edge-Gamers team that participates in various tournaments quite frequently. They're very good actually. We almost got into D1 Pulsar (lost in the finals match) here.
 
I'll just chalk this on up as a win

You come on here randomly challenging our Rocket League players to a 2v2 just because you think your better, on terms which I'm sure nobody would agree with (giving away the EdgeGamers title to people who are in no way associated with eGO) and when people don't agree you count that as a win? Yea, I don't think so.
 
You can't win a game that you have no authority to create. You don't decide who get's to hold the "Official eGO tag"

You should have thought about that before you backed down. Now it's too late. I am the captain now. See you kids in esl :thumbup1:
wWPyWjI.jpg


btw there is now an opening on the official eGO team. We are looking for a third and possible sub!

Here's our official team twitter: https://twitter.com/EdgeGamersRL

Be sure to follow us for the latest news and events! Post here on the forums or pm me if you are interested in applying!
 
Last edited:
You can read your forum private messages, Sorta.

There currently is not an official EGO Rocket League team approved by the Community Management team. The use of EGO's name, tags, or images infringes on our copyrights and should be taken down immediately unless express written consent from our management staff is provided.

This discussion is closed.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top