Thank you

Yehhp

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 13, 2016
Messages
4,509
I just wanted to say I've been a part of eGO for over a month now and it's been so much fun. I've met so many awesome people and I'm looking forward to meeting more :)
 
Glad you're having a good time! It's been a good couple of years and I still love everyone as well. Hope you stick around for a long time!
 
!gift yehhp 3
Glad you are enjoying eGO, I personally don't think I would be playing counter strike this long without it. I played it originally for comp but after a while got tired of the skill changes all the time and wanted to relax.
 
Nice! Glad you feel the way you do. Im liking it here as well. Abunch of nice people!
 
Glad you're having a good time! It's been a good couple of years and I still love everyone as well. Hope you stick around for a long time!

I'll definitely stick around :)
 
Glad you are enjoying the community! Many awesome people here indeed!
 
Nice! Glad you feel the way you do. Im liking it here as well. Abunch of nice people!

Awesome you're having a great time! Although it must suck being a Bull Dawg Fan... Too bad the Gamecocks are better than y'all ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top