Counter-Strike: Global Offensive EGO Competitive team Q&A

Rebo

EGO CS:GO Competitive Team
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
23
Hey EGO the competitive team wanted to do a Q&A. We are extremely excited to be apart of this community and hope more to come in the future. You can ask anything if its what size underwear we wear or insights on how we play the game. Ask away below and I will get everyone in the team to answer or you can just ask someone specific your choice. I will put the team answers in my own post but they will come around in answer them on their account from time to time.

At the moment the team consists of:
Jacky
Droox
Rebo
Bubby_q
Motivate

Looking forward to what you will ask!
 
Last edited:
What changes do you think CS:GO Needs? Any updates? Weapons? Skins?
 
What's your least favorite part of CS:GO?
I asked the team here is what they thought.

Bubby- "the inconsistency, like rng and jump shooting"

Rebo- "that a $300 dollar pistol can 1 shot you while a $3100 rifle 2 shots in the same area."

Motivate- "SMG's that are meant to be bought on anti-ecos do less damage than the $500 guns that the team ecoing can buy"
 
What's your least favorite part of CS:GO?

Hey man thanks for asking a question!

Honestly the randomness of the game in things such as first bullet accuracy. Why is a first bullet sometimes not accurate due to RNG? That is for sure one of my last favorite parts of the game.
 
What changes do you think CS:GO Needs? Any updates? Weapons? Skins?

Like I stated before, the RNG needs to be completely removed, and I think they need to have some sort of pistol revamp. Doesn't make a lot of sense that a p250 is able to 1 shot someone with head armor and an m4 is unable to??

Also I would actually like to see an alternative to a glock, as a p2000's alternative is a USP-s. Something that is good at long range perhaps as the glock at the moment sucks, but thats just a cool idea in my head
 
What changes do you think CS:GO Needs? Any updates? Weapons? Skins?

Rebo- Source 2 please. No but really I believe all cs needs right now it to iron out all the bugs and focus more on new maps instead of weapons and skins.

Bubby- I don't care for skins or weapons that much but they do need to fix a lot of problems in terms of bugs and rng in the game.

Motivate- " smg sounds need to be more distinguishable and jump peeking angles needs to be less viable with all rifles"
 
What do you think of Valve and how they operate. As in, do you think the game is not getting as much attention and updates as it needs or Valve is doing an ample job of keeping the game touched up.
 
Whats the recommended amount of dedicated ram I should have to play cS:Go?
 
Are you guys (the comp team) going to be active on our community servers?

pew pew pew shots fired

idk why that is such a huge thing for the competitive team to be involved with the community servers on a daily basis. You want them to do well and succeed? Then why would they be playing non competitive servers? idk just feel like playing minigames and shit makes my aim worse. just my 2 cents
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top