Counter-Strike: Global Offensive EGO Competitive team Q&A

Fav maps to play and fav gun to REKT a noob with

1. Favorite map would be train I love that map strategically and layout. I feel there is a lot of teamwork that goes into it.

2. would haft to say ak47 Always feel I can get something done with it.
 
Are you guys (the comp team) going to be active on our community servers?

At the moment all of us still attend school so with individual practice and team practice we don't have that much time on our hands. We will be playing on the deathmatch server though with our warmup but we are very short on time. We can probably take days off though for the event night to interact with the community but at the moment we are focusing on becoming a better team.
 
What do you think of Valve and how they operate. As in, do you think the game is not getting as much attention and updates as it needs or Valve is doing an ample job of keeping the game touched up.

Valve is really confusing to me, they can either fix up patches within 24 hours, which they recently did, or they can just go MIA for weeks. Makes me believe they don't really care about some of the issues in CSGO. But to answer your question, no valve does not give CSGO enough attention.
 
Are you guys (the comp team) going to be active on our community servers?

Our practice schedule is really crazy with how much we are trying to improve as a team. We play from 7-11 every day, and have IRL things to do such as school and stuff, but speaking for myself, I will make some type of effort to play in the servers :)
 
Fav maps to play and fav gun to REKT a noob with

For me, I love Mirage, Train, Cache. As the team awper, I am gonna be basic and say my favorite gun is the AWP xD

Whats the recommended amount of dedicated ram I should have to play cS:Go?

Ram doesn't really matter to much for CSGO tbh. The best thing to upgrade for good performance in CSGO is your processor. But I would recommend at least 4gb.

1: Why am I not on the team because im nuts
2: Favorite pistol

Sorry :( I love using the p250 or five seven. Just knowing that I can 1 shot somebody close range is such a confidence booster.
 
If i wanted to go pro someday, how would i do it? Where would i start?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
If i wanted to go pro someday, how would i do it? Where would i start?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

practice, practice, practice. non of us would be where we are now without practice I for one had to practice 3 hours a day of just death matching just to improve my aim. But for real the best thing you can do is watch pro games, practice consistently, and play often and it will come with time. If you feel you are good enough to start I would suggest making a team and joining a platform like ESEA where you can learn a lot more by facing better players. Pros weren't made in a day they were made of years of practice.
 
Our practice schedule is really crazy with how much we are trying to improve as a team. We play from 7-11 every day, and have IRL things to do such as school and stuff, but speaking for myself, I will make some type of effort to play in the servers :)

At the moment all of us still attend school so with individual practice and team practice we don't have that much time on our hands. We will be playing on the deathmatch server though with our warmup but we are very short on time. We can probably take days off though for the event night to interact with the community but at the moment we are focusing on becoming a better team.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question! Don't take time off just to play on our servers, just when you have free time and want to just hang out with people. Good luck!
 
If i wanted to go pro someday, how would i do it? Where would i start?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

The way to go pro is for sure practicing. Just as anything in life, you have to put the time in to improve your aim, game sense which is something I can talk about for ages. But I suggest getting ESEA and start pugging and improving through everything.

M4a4 or M4A1-S?

M4A4 :) more bullets, faster bullets, ez win
 
wait you need a subscription for esea right

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
how long does it take for me to get out of nova SCMABNUVHKJF,NMZB,sadvhjsvdhfvshdvshav jnasv njasv kj KBA SHBD VSA DHBAS BHAGVFHASVFHSQDBJSAD VJQS BV ASFJ BSHDV BHJASFV BASNDV HJBZV ZMB CVAZV
 
It's not shots fired at all, was just curious if they were going to check them out at all. We have more servers then just minigames, but you would know that if you actually looked up our servers. We have Minigames, Jail, Trouble in Terrorist Town, and Deathmatch. So yes, we do have a competitive server.

I in fact do know what your servers are, as I have them on my favourites. I dont see the deathmatch server filled and when it is its not the type of people you want to be warming up against. But hey, I'm just a dumb troll right!


Any plans on going to lans rebo and co?
 
how long does it take for me to get out of nova SCMABNUVHKJF,NMZB,sadvhjsvdhfvshdvshav jnasv njasv kj KBA SHBD VSA DHBAS BHAGVFHASVFHSQDBJSAD VJQS BV ASFJ BSHDV BHJASFV BASNDV HJBZV ZMB CVAZV
getting out of nova was easy
im still in nova after my 3 month break and valves stupid rank placing system
 
Rebo and Jackyyy are on fire with the answers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top