Make Jail Great Again! [Contest]

k0ala

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
1,404
Are you too lazy to read all this info? Well basically im holding a contest and who ever makes jail the greatest, I will give them 10 (TEN) cases. Yes that's right. It's going to be YUGE. If you want to persuade my opinion on who made jail the greatest, just comment here if someone forcefully made you join jail!
attachment.php

View attachment 9705

Remember to print out the MJGA poster and put it on your front lawn, or Medveyuh WILL get you.

Trust me guys, in the spirit of Octobur, it will be the PUMPKIN SPICIEST contest EVER to be held on eGO, believe me!

See TTT? All our players are moving to TTT. Just take a look at Yehhp *dabs*, B Dawg, even luke_swear the rebelling master has went to TTT. This is not ok.

I WILL make TTT pay for this. In fact, I will BUILD A VIRTUAL WALL so that OUR JAIL PLAYERS DO NOT JOIN TTT. BELIEVE ME.

TTT even has the AUDACITY to keep 30,000 credits and DELETE them. BOI. I will not STAND FOR THIS! IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE!

This isn't a statement, it's a MOVEMENT.

I'm asking ANYONE, AND EVERYONE to help ME, k0ala MAKE JAIL GREAT AGAIN.
If we get at least 34 players on by 8:30 PM today, I will make it 20 CASES! YES TWENTY CASES MANG!

TOGETHER WE. WILL. MAKE. JAIL GREAT AGAIN!
 
Last edited:
Well basically im holding a contest and who ever makes jail the greatest

I win automatically. There better be a "medviah can't win" clause in there, otherwise hand over those cases!
 
UPDATE: Medveyuh officially banned from contest. Reason: Cheating
 
See TTT? All our players are moving to TTT. Just take a look at Yehhp *dabs*, B Dawg, even luke_swear the rebelling master has went to TTT. This is not ok.

I WILL make TTT pay for this. In fact, I will BUILD A VIRTUAL WALL so that OUR JAIL PLAYERS DO NOT JOIN TTT. BELIEVE ME.

TTT even has the AUDACITY to keep 30,000 credits and DELETE them. BOI. I will not STAND FOR THIS! IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE!

I was going to take part in this, then I saw this part. IDK if I will join Jail in my free time now :(
 
TTT > Jail. Until we stop having tryhard wardens who shoot at the smallest movement, or continue to do boring RNG-based games, theres no point in playing it anymore. Jail is only as good as the people that play it; and its very hard to enjoy when people decide that being super strict and not having fun are the best qualities in a warden.
 
Hey whenever I'm on Jail I make it great. Just watch.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top