I will never have a better opportunity to post this

Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
1,488
giphy.gif


It seems that when I leave for extended periods of time, something happens...
 
Seriously, like wtf happened in 3 weeks lol?

Comes back to check how things are going, people are ready to kill each other lol. I don't understand how leadership leaving caused so much chaos...
 
Seriously, like wtf happened in 3 weeks lol?

Comes back to check how things are going, people are ready to kill each other lol. I don't understand how leadership leaving caused so much chaos...

When an entire force of Leadership leaves at the same time, things tend to get hectic a bit quickly.

It doesn't help that it's around the holidays, so it's not as easy with Leadership taking their holiday breaks, as respected every year around this time.

For now, I would go and focus on playing video games and enjoying the time you have on eGO/the Internet.


When the holidays are up, I'm sure Legend will put his plan into place.
 
What is up Drama alert nation, I'm your host
KILLERRRR KOALAAAAAAA

LETS GETTT ROIGGGHTTT INTTOOOO THE THREEAAADSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 
People need to stop taking long vacations

Coughcough
 

Latest posts

Back
Top