Announcement Your favorite web-slinger is back!

spidEY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
2,421
How's it going everyone? Three years ago I decided to take a break from eGO in order to focus on real life, but as you may already know, you're never really able to leave this community completely (I kept stalking the forums on occasion).

I've been apart of eGO for 8 years now and it has shaped me into a person I am today. Being given a chance to help out on a technical level has fueled my passion for programming and thanks to it I have an awesome career as a software developer now (Thanks Dominion!). I felt like this needed to be said. <3

So what happens now? Nothing really, I'm ready to destroy you all in TF2 again! :glare:

P.S. I deleted my entire backpack again, please don't kill me!
 
SpidEY, are the stories true? The ones we heard?

Welcome back!
 
How's it going everyone? Three years ago I decided to take a break from eGO in order to focus on real life, but as you may already know, you're never really able to leave this community completely (I kept stalking the forums on occasion).

I've been apart of eGO for 8 years now and it has shaped me into a person I am today. Being given a chance to help out on a technical level has fueled my passion for programming and thanks to it I have an awesome career as a software developer now (Thanks Dominion!). I felt like this needed to be said. <3

So what happens now? Nothing really, I'm ready to destroy you all in TF2 again! :glare:

P.S. I deleted my entire backpack again, please don't kill me!

I missed you bud!
 
P.S. I deleted my entire backpack again, please don't kill me!

I have some spare items, let me know what you need.

Also, welcome!!!! I don't know you but have decided that you are my new friend! Now, get your spidEY butt in TS.
 
So, does this mean I get to backstab you again once in a while? Or all the time? If so, I'm all up for this. =D Maybe I'll even boot up TF2 again.
 
437f751f0a.gif

spidEY is back?
fbd8c77d75.gif


SPIDEY!!!

Almost makes me want to cry
e32c2857c3.gif


almost

Seriously though, we've missed you
I've missed you

Now excuse me while I pull up some ancient history
8910bb7a4d.gif
 
The man the myth the legend, he has made his triumph return...
 

Similar threads

Back
Top