Dallas, TX =(eGO)= member meet up!

I would. Emmy Emmy too if she comes. Lubbock is hella far away.

Lubbock is far away? Ya'll must not have lived in Texas very long lol. Used to do DFW to Lubbock every weekend for months, and my brother works in Odessa in the oil fields and comes to DFW every weekend.

Ya'll city slickers. :P
 
Lubbock is far away? Ya'll must not have lived in Texas very long lol. Used to do DFW to Lubbock every weekend for months, and my brother works in Odessa in the oil fields and comes to DFW every weekend.

Ya'll city slickers. :P

She would have to drive to pick me up which is an extra two hours. Not that I can go anyway but I wouldn't be able to go at all without her :P
 
Clear your calendars for this date!
Offically set:
___________________

June 24th

11am

Grapevine mills mall.
3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, Grapevine, TX 76051

____________________
 
I think I could swing that.
7 1/2 hour drive? Sure, why not.
 
WHY did you have to schedule this 15 minutes from where I live? That means I don't have a good reason to skip this now...
 
WHY did you have to schedule this 15 minutes from where I live? That means I don't have a good reason to skip this now...

Not feeling well. Dentist's appointment. Car broke down. Family emergency. Called into work.

You're clearly not as good at this as I am.
 
Not feeling well. Dentist's appointment. Car broke down. Family emergency. Called into work.

You're clearly not as good at this as I am.

Hey guys I can't come.... my dentists's car broke down during a family emergency at work. Sucks.
 
Geez, I would but I'm going to rinse, lather, and repeat that day. Damn shame.
 
I just realized I may not make it... I have a tournament July 1st and the 24th will be our last weekend to practice before the tournament :(
 
Last edited:
I just realized I may not make it... I have a tournament July 1st and the 24th will be our last weekend to practice before the tournament :(

Too bad, you will miss out, lol.
 
I might make a family trip out of it! What’s nearby for kids to do Saturday night? Will there be a Saturday night meetup for a “beverage” or two?
 
Oh very nice. It’ll be myself and 3 kids! Coming in Saturday and leaving around 2-3 Sunday!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top