Anime What are you currently watching?

Throwing this title out there as Mother's Basement did a great Spring review and I saw several titles that looked promising:

WOTAKU NI KOI WA MUZUKASHII

I watched the first two episodes so far and I'm loving it so far. It's an Anime Rom-Com but with a gamer/otaku slant that I can appreciate and relate. Simon, go check it out.
 
67177l.jpg


I put everything on hold to watch Your Lie in April... it hooked me in quick. Plus, it's April.
S Snipeye I shall watch that next, it sounds right up my alley!
 
67177l.jpg


I put everything on hold to watch Your Lie in April... it hooked me in quick. Plus, it's April.
S Snipeye I shall watch that next, it sounds right up my alley!

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my favorite anime!

I also just marathon'ed Classroom of the Elite in just two days. Definitely enjoyed it; hoping for a season two.
 
SPOILER WARNING FOR DXD:










I saw episode 0 and 1 of the new season and I'm going on like, "What the hell did I miss and when did all the girls end up liking him?" I remember it being only the president, vice-president, and the healer.

S Snipeye you obviously never watched the season 3 ending theme....pretty well lays it out. It's called "Give me Secret" by Stylips...I would link it but there are lets say some NSFW moments.
 
Last edited:
You'll love it, I promise that.

Welcome to the thread, Mayhem.

Here's my list of things I'm currently following, or trying to, this season:
  • Caligula
  • Captain Tsubasa
  • Comic Girls
  • Dorei-k
  • Fumikiri Jikan
  • Golden Kamui
  • Hinamatsuri
  • Megalo Box
  • Shokugeki no Souma
  • Steins;Gate 0
  • Tada-kun ha Koi wo shinai
  • Wotaku ni Koi ha Muzukashii
 
Welcome to the thread, Mayhem.

Here's my list of things I'm currently following, or trying to, this season:
  • Caligula
  • Captain Tsubasa
  • Comic Girls
  • Dorei-k
  • Fumikiri Jikan
  • Golden Kamui
  • Hinamatsuri
  • Megalo Box
  • Shokugeki no Souma
  • Steins;Gate 0
  • Tada-kun ha Koi wo shinai
  • Wotaku ni Koi ha Muzukashii

Always nice to see you drop by too MEGA! Any initial thoughts on any being particularly good this season?

Also why did no one make me watch Your Lie in April sooner?!?! It's so good!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the thread, Mayhem.

Here's my list of things I'm currently following, or trying to, this season:
  • Caligula
  • Captain Tsubasa
  • Comic Girls
  • Dorei-k
  • Fumikiri Jikan
  • Golden Kamui
  • Hinamatsuri
  • Megalo Box
  • Shokugeki no Souma
  • Steins;Gate 0
  • Tada-kun ha Koi wo shinai
  • Wotaku ni Koi ha Muzukashii


Hahah, what is up bucket buddy. Yea I do have to admit I've been starting to get into watching so I might pop my head in here every now and then.

Always nice to see you drop by too MEGA! Any initial thoughts on any being particularly good this season?

Also why did no one make me watch Your Lie in April sooner?!?! It's so good!

I know, it is extremely good. Let us know what you think when you finish it!
 
Always nice to see you drop by too MEGA! Any initial thoughts on any being particularly good this season?

Also why did no one make me watch Your Lie in April sooner?!?! It's so good!

Not my fault. I said how Your Lie in April is my favorite anime back around page 10 of this thread. Even MonkeyNinja4Ever posted about how great it was on page 9.

Separate note: Phoenix What anime are you guys at now?
 
Always nice to see you drop by too MEGA! Any initial thoughts on any being particularly good this season?

Also why did no one make me watch Your Lie in April sooner?!?! It's so good!

If I had to pick a top 3(4?), probably
1. Megalo Box
2-4. Golden Kamui, Hinamatsuri, or Steins;Gate 0

Everything else is more or less the same as their prequels or about average to me.
 
I love every single show I'm watching this season. They're the gifts that just keep on giving. Special shoutout to S;G0, Persona5, Hinamatsuri and 3D Kanojo (oh and Shokugeki)
 
Last edited:
Too excited for what may seem like a silly one - the final of the Digimon Adventure Tri is finally here, after slowly releasing over a few years now. I really should just watch the entire thing through since they started releasing these in 2015 or so and have finished now.

88936l.jpg
 
About time too. If I recall correctly, it was originally supposed to be only be 2, rather decent length films (2.5 hours or so). And then at one point, there were supposed to be only three parts. At least it's finally all wrapped up. I too have been re-watching them just to remind myself of the story. Just have 4, 5, and this final film.
 
About time too. If I recall correctly, it was originally supposed to be only be 2, rather decent length films (2.5 hours or so). And then at one point, there were supposed to be only three parts. At least it's finally all wrapped up. I too have been re-watching them just to remind myself of the story. Just have 4, 5, and this final film.

Think I'm just going to start over and binge it, maybe after I finish Your Lie in April (2 episodes to go, getting so emotional now). Since it's been the course of 3 years, I hardly remember where things were going.
 
Think I'm just going to start over and binge it, maybe after I finish Your Lie in April (2 episodes to go, getting so emotional now). Since it's been the course of 3 years, I hardly remember where things were going.
Simon Simon , is this the Digimon season where one of the "trainers" (for lack of better term at the moment) full on punches enemy Digimon and etc.?
 
Simon Simon , is this the Digimon season where one of the "trainers" (for lack of better term at the moment) full on punches enemy Digimon and etc.?

Hm, I don’t recall that bit... but my memory of it is a bit hazy currently
 
I just started watching Megalo Box and I think its awesome!
I'm considering re-watching grimgar of fantasy and ash too
 
Last edited:
Good news guys - we will be seeing an influx of anime enthusiasts. I maintained this same thread over at Prestige Gaming (under the name Alucard), so we should see some good chats coming down here :)

The Wall, Faded ASSEMBLE!
 
I usually don't watch anime, but I've recently started a show called Fairy Tail. It's pretty good.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top