I have a problem with the shoutbox not loading up when I'm on mobile. If I send something , it'll load, but if I refresh the page, it's back to perpetually loading
Yea, pretty sure it's just the plugin. If you want to take a look at whats said in the shoutbox on mobile, click on the archive link. It's a pain but it is a thing you can do.
This is actually a bug that is somewhat bigger than that (I believe). The creators of the plugin stated when we first moved the forums to VB4 that this was a problem that they are looking into and that it's not entirely a simple fix. We'll continue investigating.
Mark checkbox saying "load desktop version" on Chrome from the hamburger menu on Android and it will load fine. Website is not made for mobile users sadly. Use the Tapatalk app if you really wish to have it working without zooming.