EdgeGamers Game Review | Stardew Valley

eFZD5It.png


Game Review: Stardew Valley
9/29/18 | Article By: Taco, Thorium | #edgegamers #gaming #review

The EdgeGamers Media Team is excited to announce a new style of game review, a video review! This review will be on Stardew Valley, a relaxing and addictive farming RPG, heavily inspired by Harvest Moon but with added combat and other exciting mechanics. If any of that sounds interesting, then feel free to watch our game review video on it:



Being the first review of its type, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
I ain't doing the voice over next time lol If someone thinks they have the right voice for voiceovers contact me.
 
To be honest, I disliked reading through articles for game reviews and often just skimmed over them unless I was deeply interested in that game. This type of review feels shorter, quicker, and is just overall more clean and user friendly. I liked this style and hopefully you guys can continue with future game reviews :).
 
bro my ears at the beginning please dont do that again thanks :)

omg, I was about to comment about that.. My left ear got HURTEDED

Other than that I love it! Video reviews was such a good idea and I love that I don't have to read through all those articles. Most of the time the games featured in these reviews don't interest me, which is probably my fault I guess. Where would we go to suggest games to be featured, Thorium Thorium ?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top