Announcement Counter-Strike Meeting!

Michael Bolton

This is America
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
3,705
c9.jpg


You may have noticed in all my time here that I don't like calling meetings that much. I only call them for major announcements and we just happen to have a major announcement to be made! This meeting will be really short (as in under 30 minutes) and shouldn't take much of your time. I hope a bunch of you can make it because it's better to hear information directly rather than through the grapevine.

The meeting will be Sunday, October 21st @ 8PM EST. For your benefit, here are some time conversions:
7PM CST
6PM MST
5PM PST
1AM UK Time (IDK the actual timezone)
2AM sopheyy time

I tried to cover as many time zones as possible. If I missed yours, I'm sorry. If you're not sure what timezone you're in, google it. Have a great rest of the week and I hope to see you there!

​
 
Cool dude


So I'd also like to point out the number of c9 members that are no longer on the team.

Shroud and n0thing stepped down a while again
Stewie went to mibr a month or so ago.
Skadoodle stepped down today.

Next, I'd like to point out that the only member of the team that is still there, is automatic. However, he is wearing a different shirt than the rest of them. Could this be because he is the only one still there? I think so! So, you heard it here folks, Kyle's photos know the future
 
Cool dude


So I'd also like to point out the number of c9 members that are no longer on the team.

Shroud and n0thing stepped down a while again
Stewie went to mibr a month or so ago.
Skadoodle stepped down today.

Next, I'd like to point out that the only member of the team that is still there, is automatic. However, he is wearing a different shirt than the rest of them. Could this be because he is the only one still there? I think so! So, you heard it here folks, Kyle's photos know the future

This is just a team lineup I liked a lot. I was trying to find one from when Sean Gares was still there, but no luck.
 
Announcement hype!!

I have a feeling I might know what one of the announcements will be ;)

See you all there
 
Back
Top