Teamspeak Code of Conduct Update

znsja5x.png


TeamSpeak Announcement
10/16/18 | Artist: Coder | Writers: xValence, Legend | Editor: Arbiter #Announcement

Now almost a month into the season of fall, changes continue to be made to help better the community. Recently, our TeamSpeak Code of Conduct was changed to keep it up-to-date with our current procedures. Some of the most important changes are as follows:
  • Music bots are now permitted as long as all members in the room are fine with it.
  • All members in your channel should know if you are recording or streaming.
  • It is recommended to put (Recording) or (Streaming) in your name to alert others in your channel.
  • Purposely recording conversations to bait members into punishment will not be tolerated.
If you are interested in the full list of rules and changes, feel free to visit the Updated TeamSpeak Code of Conduct thread.
 
So let me get this straight. You invited people in to Team Speak troll a spammer with a soundboard, they did ask if (EVERY ONE IN THE ROOM WAS OK WITH IT) if I remember correctly. Just to get angry with them when they actually start playing sounds then update TOS to make it illegal. That's some
1.0
shit right there.
unknown.png
 
So let me get this straight. You invited people in to Team Speak troll a spammer with a soundboard, they did ask if (EVERY ONE IN THE ROOM WAS OK WITH IT) if I remember correctly. Just to get angry with them when they actually start playing sounds then update TOS to make it illegal. That's some
1.0
shit right there.
unknown.png

I'm sorry, this post is far from English and myself and other leaders are having an issue understanding this. If you have legitimate concerns about the policy update, I suggest you go a professional route and either make a post that makes sense or make a post in contact leadership where we can provide adequate feedback to you. This childish response as well as the one below will get you nowhere.
 
I do know this will get no where, not like any thing goes any where any ways. But I believe you major man Arbiter will and should I hope understands since i forgot to @ him in it.
 
I do know this will get no where, not like any thing goes any where any ways. But I believe you major man Arbiter will and should I hope understands since i forgot to @ him in it.

Well we will look into your concern when you bring a valid point to the table instead of making tasteless remarks. Also, I think you have misunderstood the update if I'm not mistaken. The rule ALLOWS music as long as everyone in the channel is ok with it. I'm not sure where you got that it's now illegal. That is, if I'm understanding your post correctly.
 
Well since you are so confused, ill explain. A friend of mine got a message about some one spamming in teamspeak. "Come ear rape this spammer" thats what the message said to my knowledge. so I joined TS found the person who sent the message was like aight where they be. And the huy had been moved, no where to be seen. So ither way i was going to play sounds. I did ask every one in the room if they where cool with it. what do ya know its a yes all around the board. 5 mins in if that a guy gets mad. cool not my problem you said you where cool with it.

He leaves i continue to play music, eventually leading to 3 people being kicked from TS one for no reason at all. 2 for spamming sounds. 30-40 mins later this post was made by the same man that kicked the people. So I got my meme boots on and dropped a big one. and since you didnt understand it. moral of the story is

-People got invited to ts to spam
-People said it was ok if there was spam
-people got upset that there was spam
-people got kicked after everyone said spam was cool
-TS TOS gets updated
I could have written this alot better. But why would I bother when nothing I say is going to change a leadership members decision. Am I upset with the change not at all. I could not care less. I am upset that they made the change after people got buthurt for saying yes to some one spamming after they clearly asked if every one was cool with it. ENJOY MY BAD GRAMMAR.
 
Last edited:
Well since you are so confused, ill explain. A friend of mine got a message about some one spamming in teamspeak. "Come ear rape this spammer" thats what the message said to my knowledge. so I joined TS found the person who sent the message was like aight where they be. And the huy had been moved, no where to be seen. So ither way i was going to play sounds. I did ask every one in the room if they where cool with it. what do ya know its a yes all around the board. 5 mins in if that a guy gets mad. cool not my problem you said you where cool with it.

He leaves i continue to play music, eventually leading to 3 people being kicked from TS one for no reason at all. 2 for spamming sounds. 30-40 mins later this post was made by the same man that kicked the people. So I got my meme boots on and dropped a big one. and since you didnt understand it. moral of the story is

-People got invited to ts to spam
-People said it was ok if there was spam
-people got upset that there was spam
-people got kicked after everyone said spam was cool
-TS TOS gets updated
I could have written this alot better. But why would I bother when nothing I say is going to change a leadership members decision. Am I upset with the change not at all. I could not care less. I am upset that they made the change after people got buthurt for saying yes to some one spamming after they clearly asked if every one was cool with it. ENJOY MY BAD GRAMMAR.

The TeamSpeak Code of Conduct update was decided days ago, well before you and your friends were kicked. Any policy changes are discussed for *DAYS* before implementing them. If you think you and your friends were the sole reason for this post, you're sadly mistaken, and really showing how immature you are.

"got my meme boots on and dropped a big one."

You need to put on your "I need to grow up" boots.
 
The TeamSpeak Code of Conduct update was decided days ago, well before you and your friends were kicked. Any policy changes are discussed for *DAYS* before implementing them. If you think you and your friends were the sole reason for this post, you're sadly mistaken, and really showing how immature you are.

"got my meme boots on and dropped a big one."

You need to put on your "I need to grow up" boots.

OH SHIT YA GOT ME. Legend give him his medal. Ill go change my life thanks man you really opened eyes!
 
Why does there have to be arguments about every new update / change?
Why cant people just go with it or pursue it the right way

Maybe because people like to be trolls and argue about things even if it doesn't effect them.

To be honest though, people may be okay with things being played over TS the first few minutes but everything can get annoying after a few minutes and if they were in a room before the sounds/ music/ whatever was started playing why should they have to leave to get it to stop. Did I drop too much logic there?
 
I have a solution. I always did when someone used a soundboard in ts and will still do it i will mute them oj my own ts perminatly. Doesnt matter whk it is leadership or member b/c if others want to listen to it and i dont im not gunna leave b/c of spam my friends are in that channel thats why i joined it. Plus im not going to ruin my fun by achknowlageing the spam of someone who wants to get attention. If i want music ill listen to my own if i want loud things goujg jnto my ears to make me angry ill go play halo or cod and deal with the ear rapping kids there. Not going to deal with it in a nice place where i can have with people. Plus if i mute them myself everyoje else can continue listening while my own self can just have fun talking to my friends

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 
This is why policy update threads should be locked. Smh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Well since you are so confused, ill explain. A friend of mine got a message about some one spamming in teamspeak. "Come ear rape this spammer" thats what the message said to my knowledge. so I joined TS found the person who sent the message was like aight where they be. And the huy had been moved, no where to be seen. So ither way i was going to play sounds. I did ask every one in the room if they where cool with it. what do ya know its a yes all around the board. 5 mins in if that a guy gets mad. cool not my problem you said you where cool with it.

He leaves i continue to play music, eventually leading to 3 people being kicked from TS one for no reason at all. 2 for spamming sounds. 30-40 mins later this post was made by the same man that kicked the people. So I got my meme boots on and dropped a big one. and since you didnt understand it. moral of the story is

-People got invited to ts to spam
-People said it was ok if there was spam
-people got upset that there was spam
-people got kicked after everyone said spam was cool
-TS TOS gets updated
I could have written this alot better. But why would I bother when nothing I say is going to change a leadership members decision. Am I upset with the change not at all. I could not care less. I am upset that they made the change after people got buthurt for saying yes to some one spamming after they clearly asked if every one was cool with it. ENJOY MY BAD GRAMMAR.

Thank you. I just wanted to get a better sense of the issue you had. With that being said, the new rule allows the music whereas the old one it wasn't allowed at all technically, with or without consent. This updated rule allows friends or even random people to play music when everyone in the room is cool with it. It is then admin discretion when it becomes disruptive and they have every right to ask for it to be turned off. If you think they improperly admined it, that's when the contact leadership forum comes in.

I can also make a post in our admin private forums to let our admins know to be careful when admining music. I could understand being fustrated because a random player comes in and they don't want it played and you have to turn it off. I think the best route would be to politely ask them to mute the person doing it. However, if it causing a disruption or breaking rules then an admin may have to step in.
 
Thank you. I just wanted to get a better sense of the issue you had. With that being said, the new rule allows the music whereas the old one it wasn't allowed at all technically, with or without consent. This updated rule allows friends or even random people to play music when everyone in the room is cool with it. It is then admin discretion when it becomes disruptive and they have every right to ask for it to be turned off. If you think they improperly admined it, that's when the contact leadership forum comes in.

I can also make a post in our admin private forums to let our admins know to be careful when admining music. I could understand being fustrated because a random player comes in and they don't want it played and you have to turn it off. I think the best route would be to politely ask them to mute the person doing it. However, if it causing a disruption or breaking rules then an admin may have to step in.

NotLikeThis
 
This is why policy update threads should be locked. Smh.
This tbh. Although I wish this wasn't at a point where I just expect this kind of stuff every time something changes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top