Event August 23 | Hunger Games

EpicFlamingos

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
1,095
bD8Cd9C.jpg

[COLOR="#0000000"]Hunger Games[/color]

Hunger Games will be held on August 23rd
7pm EST / 6pm CST / 4pm PST

Host: EpicFlamingos
Co-Host: Hydra


Event Description
All players start in the center of the map. The goal is to grab weapons from boxes that are scattered around the map and kill the other players, and be the last person standing.


Event Server:
74.91.113.122:27017

Event password will ONLY be given out in TeamSpeak
ts.edge-gamers.com




Don't forget to join our CS Steam Group! You will receive notifications on our current and future events!​

first event btw please come
 
Yikes, another event that starts around the time I head out the door. I should be able to attend, but I'll be 20 minutes late. Also, congrats on your promotion E EpicFlamingos and becoming an EC.
 
Unfortunately 13 Reasons Why | S3 comes out on this day so I will be a tad bit busy in my feels so yeah man maybe I'll come we'll see.

Thanks for hosting regardless.
 
Looks like fun definitely will come if I wake up in time
 
the event's starting everyone if you're browsing forums and not in it then get in
 
Back
Top