Are you a fan of snow?

Are you a fan of snow?

  • Yes

    Points: 98 59.4%
  • No

    Points: 19 11.5%
  • Sometimes

    Points: 34 20.6%
  • What is the mythical thing you call snow?

    Points: 14 8.5%

  • Total voters
    165

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,572
Are you a fan of snow?


If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread. :thumbup:​

Most definitely. Snow here in Austin means no work no school almost like the apocalypse is happening all due to one tiny flake...
 
nooooooo. once we get snow, it takes forever to go away ;-;
 
Yep. Love skiing, love seeing snow at night. Can be super fun.
 
Snow is always welcomed, especially in Texas where we see snow every other decade.
 
Living in Ohio I have experienced my fair share of snow, I only like it when it is here to stay and its December, none of that 1 day snow type stuff.
 
I haven't seen snow in 6 years but I think I liked it since I got to miss school. That and throwing them at other people was..."enjoyable"
 
Since I recently just moved from Northwest Indiana to North Carolina, I can say no I don't miss the snow lol.
 
it hasnt snowed here in like a decade and i really want it to..
 
I've never seen or heard of this "snow" you speak of. Please explain.

It's Oct 22 btw
f7d2c8390b4c1ce709666e3ea6b19008.png
 
Back
Top