Thanksgiving Break

byechill

Poster
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
170
Thanksgiving is coming up and after that its Christmas Szn... So what are y'all doing over this thanksgiving break !?!?!?



btw: I have family coming in and we are going to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving dinner, and oh Black Friday is going to be wild :o
 
We celebrate thanksgiving in the second Monday of October, in Canada. So this already passed for us :). I am looking forward to trying to scoop up a deal or two on a few items I've been holding out for though, with the coming sales. We don't go anywhere near as crazy as America does on this day, but sometimes the deals are handy.

Enjoy the time with your family!
 
Family has been here, but I haven't been home in 3 months.
I'm excited to get to see my family and house :)
We're hosting tho so Its gonna be a little busy
 
We celebrate thanksgiving in the second Monday of October, in Canada. So this already passed for us :). I am looking forward to trying to scoop up a deal or two on a few items I've been holding out for though, with the coming sales. We don't go anywhere near as crazy as America does on this day, but sometimes the deals are handy.

Enjoy the time with your family!

I learn something new everyday! Well you will soon be enjoying those crazy Black Friday memes.
 
Family has been here, but I haven't been home in 3 months.
I'm excited to get to see my family and house :)
We're hosting tho so Its gonna be a little busy

That is awesome bro!!! Hosting can be fun, but it can also be a pain FrankerZ
 
Family, building my pc, and sleeping. Even though it is dry i still look forward to it though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top