Sir, I bring you a message from M Marcoboy24 . He states that FiveM is superior.Also TTT > Any Server, while we're at it.
Sir, I bring you a message from M Marcoboy24 . He states that FiveM is superior.
Or laundering moneyResidentSleeper
Sorry I was fell asleep while farming chickens again
: )
Im just the messenger. I was paid for that message. TTT > Everything elseResidentSleeper
Sorry I was fell asleep while farming chickens again
: )
Im just the messenger. I was paid for that message. TTT > Everything else
sounds too militaristic.MS was better when it was called PSC, Change my mind.
Well, MS sounds too much like a disease.sounds too militaristic.
now that's what I like to call TOXICWell, MS sounds too much like a disease.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Long ago, the divisions lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when Member Services attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all the divisions, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Legend.So the war, has begun, 3 army's set out to battle.
the hardest choices require the strongest wills.YOU CLOWN, you just disrespected the avatar by saying the forbidden word!!