Giveaway Froggers Giveaway Returns Maybe Idk - GMOD

Frogger

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
73
*fireworks and poppers going off*​

LADIES AND GENTLEMAAAAAAAAAN

It is I Frogger, back and ready to maybe possibly hopefully continue these giveaways once again!

As you know GMOD is coming back to EGO and old staff from GC and Fearsome are coming ove, hence why I am back being an old Admin/Manager from GC. I am excited to be an admin for your guys on TTT and look forward to enjoying the game once again and a server that isnt shit :)

With the introduction out of the way lets get to the reason why you are reading this.
I am giving away a copy of GMOD to one lucky person that may not have it or knows someone that may want it!

How to enter

@ someone that may want the game or if you think they are cute :)
Then just pick a number from 1 - 100 and pray for luck​

This will be drawn on 04/29/20
 
Back
Top