- Joined
- May 12, 2018
- Messages
- 73
I want to help people that are affected by COVID - 19 (coronavirus). People are struggling financely with not working or medical bills from being sick.
So to help I will be giving away $100.00.
I want people that actually need this to enter, thought this will be honor code I won't ask for proof of your struggle lol.
All I need you guys to do is
This will be drawn 1 week from now, and the winner will need to provide me Pay Pal or Cash App details.
Again stay safe, and good luck friends <3
So to help I will be giving away $100.00.
I want people that actually need this to enter, thought this will be honor code I won't ask for proof of your struggle lol.
All I need you guys to do is
- Guess a number 1 -100
- Tag a friend that needs this
- Stay safe
This will be drawn 1 week from now, and the winner will need to provide me Pay Pal or Cash App details.
Again stay safe, and good luck friends <3




























