Giveaway Mothers Day Giveaway

I will be getting my mother flowers as usual, we'll probably see my grandma or something, if we're able to remain 6 ft apart... Lol
TAKA
 
Divine I was thinking about getting my mom flowers and re-doing her room and showing her lots of love!
 
BUmp Last chance to enter before the drawing tommorow!
 
owen owen I bet you're not ordering your mom food from her favorite restaurant in place of the tradition of going there (corona can't kill mother's day smh).
 
owen owen I bet you're not ordering your mom food from her favorite restaurant in place of the tradition of going there (corona can't kill mother's day smh).

ive never been to a restaurant for mother’s day
 
ive never been to a restaurant for mother’s day

my mom's one who prefers the memories over basic gifts. ofc we (sibling and I) get her mother flowers and all but where better to spend quality time than at her favorite place (besides home).

some fun facts for y'all: in méxico, our version of mothers' day is always on may 10. we mexican-americans over here in the US either celebrate the one of our choice (most that I know pick the mexican date) or celebrate both, but this year it's may 10 regardless. pretty cool, right?
 
WE have our winner Check out who won and the video for proof of Fair drawing
 
Back
Top