Giveaway $241($331Cad) Birthday Giveaway!

Luffy

Join Member Services
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
2,469
Birthday Giveaway​
On July 13th, I will be celebrating my 21st birthday, So in Light of it, I will be hosting a big giveaway!​

Prizes​
1x ★ Navaja Knife | Slaughter Factory New
1x Awp | BOOM Minimal Wear
1x M4A4 | Desolate Space Minimal Wear
1x AK47 | Orbit MK01 Factory New
1x Five Seven | Monkey BusinessMinimal Wear
1x Tec-9 | Nuclear Threat Well Worn
2x P90 | Asiimov Well Worn
1x St SSG 8 | Fever Dream Minimal Wear
2x AUG | Death by Puppy Fac New
40x P250 | Sand Dunes
1. Nibs
2.Heidi
3.kazz
4.shogun
5.supernova
6.zacc
7arb and redchance
8 ere
9 teletubby and ringo

How The Giveaway works​
I will choose a random number from a generator between 1-50 and what ever number it lands on will get eliminated till we get to the top 10, where what ever number it lands on gets a good item starting from the bottem prize up to the top, the knife which will be given to the winner. the rest will get p250 sand dunes​

Rules​
1. You Must I repeat Must be a Member of the community
2.Must Not have been banned in the last 30 days and the days counting up to my birthday
3. Must Be on Discord
4. Be on Good Terms with me
5. Posting more then one number/using alt accounts is forbidden
6. Breaking any of these Rules will result in DQ​

How to Enter​
1.Comment a number between 1-50 (Choose one that hasn't been chosen,as ill be choosing the first one I see)
2. Tag Someone
3. Comment something nice about someone/Tell us your goal for 2020/or when your birthday is.
​

Draw Date​
June 20th​
 
Last edited:
I choose 7.
Divine - I can only say nice things about this guy given our history. Thankful he's around!

Happy Birthday buddy. Hope you enjoy it. 21 is big time.
 
Last edited:
27
EDisch222 EDisch222 - is a little poo, and is alright i guesss

my goal for 2020 is to get through it xd. i hope to continue to put my self first for my happiness, and make even more friends!
 
I choose 14
Mabbareez is really annoying. Edit: i mean he's funny and really nice! (Totally not my little brother)

Does DQ mean dairy queen?

My day of birthday is September 14.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Edit 2: I really like how you also added the Canadian currency!
 
Last edited:
Number 42 Arbiter likes being tagged all the time
Goal for 2020 is to study and further my career goals, hopefully achieving something by the end of the year.
 
i choose 30 Luffy Luffy im glad that i have met you and became friends i tried making this more hyper cringe for ya /bday is march25
 
50! Chaonyx is a solid admin :D I hope you have a delightful birthday! bday is may 12
life goals rn: helping out eGO in any way possible, getting a knife in Cs:GO, and starting digital art.
 
Last edited:
i choose 5 also Luffy Luffy we share a month as mine is the 23rd

Edit: ngl 21 is just another number imo (as i used to drink at christmas time starting around when I was about 15)
 
Last edited:
18
Jensen - Cool dude, cool voice. Miss him.
In 2020, we just trying to survive.


Ty and hbd
 
Chaonyx 47... My goal, only tagging chaonyx becasue we've talked about working out, My goal is a deadlift at 345. And of course, have a great birthday.
 
12 thanks for the giveaway martin love to see more people doing them :D
Shayne I'm sure he'd love to enter
My birthdays the 7'th cool to see were almost birthday twins xd
 
Last edited:
Back
Top