Digging into WoW

webby

Chocolate Milk Lover
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
913
Just started playing WoW: BFA just under a week ago. Already level 120 with an iLvl around 425. Just looking to learn much much more about the game, and start actually getting into grinding dungeons and raids potentially. I'm not sure what iLvl I need to be before I actually start doing raids, so any information or helpful advice works!

Add me if you'd like (carry me through raids please): WebbyTK#1827

I'm a Protection Paladin & should probably learn how to start pulling mobs & tanking correctly ~~

Also looking to get into another class, preferably DPS but I'm unsure which class to go. Was thinking either Death Knight or Hunter, but I heard rumours that there is going to be a new class when Shadowlands comes? (Valkyrie)
 
Last edited:
As for DPS if you wanna be the king of the meters in retail WoW, go for Mage (Fire) or Hunter (Beastmaster). Anything else is meh, and these 2 classes are also fun to play anyway. Now about when Shadowlands hit, thats quite some road until then still.
 
Warriors are a fun class to play. Fury is a really good spec to play especially learning with a simple rotation. Along with if you want to pvp warrior are typically pretty good.
 
The current state of warriors right now are the worst they've ever been lol.
 
Back
Top