What do you admire most about others ?

ghost

i love you ♥
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 20, 2018
Messages
3,106
Hey y’all ! i know b t b t made a thread saying to post what you admire most about yourself. i thought that was a lovely idea and you should all make a post there : )
looking to spread some more positivity , i would just like to start a thread where you can tag someone that you admire and state something you admire about them. you can also say why you appreciate them. let them know you love them. you never know when someone may need the positivity.
you can tag multiple people too :)

please spread love as there seems to be a lack of it nowadays. know i love and appreciate all of you and I’m grateful for you guys. thank you for being a family <3 enjoy your days
 
Last edited:
I appreciate everyone even if it seems like I don’t at the time.

ghost ghost
@Shayne
Kaden Kaden
@Buster
@Semo
@Spare
@Damon
@Darling
Luffy Luffy
@WaSe
Arbiter Arbiter
@Moyye
@Meyers
nitro nitro
@Ciggy
@Architect of Life
@Grumpy Kitten
@Soupy
@SoupyJr
kuantum kuantum
@Ere
@aspen
heidi heidi
@WavieTheKid
LukePyro LukePyro
@Immigrant
@Para
@Boo
@M4A1-S
@santa
Maruchan Maruchan
dys dys
@I cant carry
@Faded
@Yehhp
@Audrey

etc, etc, etc.

make sure you tell people you love them.
ya never know what they’re going through
appreciate you lots <3
 
@Buster Other than this guy being toxic assfffff he's fun to hang out with he makes me/my friends laugh and helps with stuff like PC building etc he's also kinda a baddie ;) still a simp tho. I appreciate you!

b t b t He's definitely someone that I need to have in my channel more, it's funny to hear him get mad about dbd and listen to him try to explain to me he's kind and caring to me and others. I appreciate you!

carter227 carter227 I hated this guy when I first met him and now he's in my channel almost every day. He often flexes being an eGO oldie but it doesn't affect me, he rdms a lot on ttt too. All jokes aside he is a great guy look forward to getting to know you better. I appreciate you!

@Chaonyx Hes just a simp.

@WavieTheKid When I first met him and invite him to my channel he screamed a lot he's gotten better at speaking lower volume tho

@Semo My sugar daddy.

I appreciate all of you (and others)!
 
b t b t He's definitely someone that I need to have in my channel more, it's funny to hear him get mad about dbd and listen to him try to explain to me he's kind and caring to me and others. I appreciate you!

I have a love hate relationship with dbd
 
b t b t - *wheeze*

Maruchan Maruchan - my dedicated fan

@Architect of Life - my true love

Arbiter Arbiter - big baby cringe boy

@Legend - idk i just like pinging him

@Mayhem Death - He's gonna open this notification and see "Happy Birthday" then sigh and personally DM me saying something along the lines of "I'll punt you across the Earth"

@Moyye - congrats on being big clown

kuantum kuantum - i love myself too much to not include myself
 
@Damon Luffy Luffy b t b t @Architect of Life Maruchan Maruchan @Amethyst @Shalom nitro nitro @aspen @EDisch222 @Darling @K4PPA Veyronic and more that talk to me almost everyday, that i appreciate a lot. Because without them my life wouldn't be as bright and cheerful as it is today.

i'm very appreciative of the community as a whole, and all the great people I've met! Everyone in the community continues to give me experiences, and I continue to grow as a person. I have literally grown up around some of the same people for the past 4 years of my life, and I am very grateful for such a kind community to grow up in.
 
@Damon Luffy Luffy b t b t @Architect of Life Maruchan Maruchan @Amethyst @Shalom nitro nitro @aspen @EDisch222 @Darling @K4PPA Veyronic and more that talk to me almost everyday, that i appreciate a lot. Because without them my life wouldn't be as bright and cheerful as it is today.

i'm very appreciative of the community as a whole, and all the great people I've met! Everyone in the community continues to give me experiences, and I continue to grow as a person. I have literally grown up around some of the same people for the past 4 years of my life, and I am very grateful for such a kind community to grow up in.
Cherry bomb is a nice person
 
@xValence

My lil noodle boi
tenor.gif
 
@xValence

My lil noodle boi
tenor.gif
wtfff im noodle boy > : (

ok here we go gamers


  1. @Damon and heidi heidi first of all congrats on your marriage and tysm for inviting me into what eventually became owo, you both are amazing friends i love you both so much :D but srsly i micspam too much and we need to play monopoly again smh its been way too long
  2. @Para my adoptive father, thank you for putting up with my shit whenever I'm being obnoxious in ts3. again, its been so nice seeing you hop into our DS room and teaching each other our lore
  3. @Architect of Life you don't build therefore you are not an architect but thank you for being a nerd, i look up to you for that bc it reminds me how much of a dumbass i still am
  4. b t b t you're amazing and i rly enjoy it when you'll be half-drunk and hop into our channel, lets say its funny as hell and it inspires some of my shitposting
  5. @Bergendy dude you made it clear that you were open to talk to whenever you need, its really fun talking with you n shit, you're an amazing guy fr bro
  6. Luffy Luffy streaks, nah sike man but its actually helpful talking to you about some stuff you're a good friend, also wtf u doing not joining edgegamers am i right? :/
  7. @Amethyst its been a LONG ASS time since i was banned for dissing you on JB (toxicity gaming serious rp) so its nice seeing how much we've changed but im still gonna take call away (you can keep my neighbors cat tho)
  8. @Shalom I'll fucking kill you !shalom but thanks for helping me get a grip on destiny 2, I've literally been playing it nonstop i love it also smile
  9. @aspen TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP
  10. @Darling Be my bad boy, be my man Be my weekend lover, but don't be my friend You can be my bad boy, but understand That I don't need you in my life again (ly b)
  11. @Buster this man out here out here bustin like if he an actual buster, i guess he's tryman to bust #eGorBust im kidding man but thanks for being a cool boi to talk to c:
  12. nitro nitro shut up nitrosimp you cant get uh girls nahh man just keep on trying you'll find em one day :) but you v cool yeah also robots
  13. LukePyro LukePyro i am so sad bro i cant believe i gave you my phone number and you go out and expose me like that but thank you for playing the hit loot and shoot destiny 2 because now i can tell shalom i did it muhahdshgdyasgbd
gaming
 
Last edited:
you both are amazing friends i love you both so much :D but srsly i micspam too much and we need to play monopoly again smh its been way too long
<3 you're the bestest!! luv you too, and monopoly asap
 

Latest posts

Back
Top