NEW WAY TO CLEAN MONEY

Jay

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
824
Hello,

The money cleaning/washing was removed due to an exploit which people used to clean money faster. Instead of X amount per 5 seconds (or which ever the time was) it was basically X amount per half a second. Which of course goes against our rules as exploiting.

While I do think we should have some sort of way to swap dirty money for clean money, I think it is good the way it is right now due to us having shops which accept dirty money as payment.
 
Upvote 0
Just to add to this...

People also will buy dirty money with their clean money.

So there is currently a way to clean your money; you just have to roleplay it out and have someone buy it from you.
 
Just to add to this...

People also will buy dirty money with their clean money.

So there is currently a way to clean your money; you just have to roleplay it out and have someone buy it from you.
Yes but working for like 4-10 hours on it and making 50% clean off of it isnt worth it when you make 20k in a 20 minute chicken drop. Still a good way but 50% doesnt really make it worth the time.
 
Hello,

The money cleaning/washing was removed due to an exploit which people used to clean money faster. Instead of X amount per 5 seconds (or which ever the time was) it was basically X amount per half a second. Which of course goes against our rules as exploiting.

While I do think we should have some sort of way to swap dirty money for clean money, I think it is good the way it is right now due to us having shops which accept dirty money as payment.
I agree with you but theres only a handfull of things u can buy, so its just a little dissaponiting.
 
Yes but working for like 4-10 hours on it and making 50% clean off of it isnt worth it when you make 20k in a 20 minute chicken drop. Still a good way but 50% doesnt really make it worth the time.
Sounds like you're not selling your dirty money correctly. Gotta be a salesman, my friend.

Why does someone want dirty money over clean money? How much work is earning dirty money over clean money? What's the motive in their purchasing power? I've never sold dirty money at a 50% loss. I won't tell you how much my character will sell his inventory for... but regardless, it's always worth my while.

Something is only worth how much someone will pay for it. And some people in the city will pay really good money for goods&services.

Create good roleplay. That alone will get you paid.
 
Sounds like you're not selling your dirty money correctly. Gotta be a salesman, my friend.

Why does someone want dirty money over clean money? How much work is earning dirty money over clean money? What's the motive in their purchasing power? I've never sold dirty money at a 50% loss. I won't tell you how much my character will sell his inventory for... but regardless, it's always worth my while.

Something is only worth how much someone will pay for it. And some people in the city will pay really good money for goods&services.

Create good roleplay. That alone will get you paid.
I'm new to the city but if you're willing to teach me shoot me a message in discord. tryna get something going. Theatrik#7925
 

Latest posts

Back
Top