Black mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shower

Active Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
364
This has been suggested before, but I think it may have been buried. It would be great to have a black mode for the forums so I could rest my eyes without the need for a third party extension. Don't get me wrong I love the new website look, but black mode would be an amazing addition.
 
Upvote 0
1599275280604.png

yes dark mode best dunno why you guys don't have it yet and as ghost said they've already said it's in the works
 
Please, top priority. I don't know about other people but I've tried installing 3rd party extensions and I haven't found one that works properly. Dark mode, all the way!
 
This is already stated to be on tech's worklist, be patient
 
Last edited:
This is something that is added to the list of things that we will get to when we're updating the website.

I'll be closing this suggestion, we haven't forgotten about it we're just busy with a lot of things. Give us some time in order to get to these things... says 2-3 months later....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top